118 When Your “Witchcraft” is the Best Craft with Tana Greene
Why can’t you do your calling in your current business?
Today’s guest, Tana Greene, was asked this question by her coach when considering leaving her business due to a lack of fulfillment. What Tana learned was that when you understand who you are and what your values are, your business will align accordingly. In order to make sure that every new employee knows their strengths, which in turn helps the company, Tana requires every employee take the Strength Finder test upon hire.
Tana Greene is the CEO of The Greene Group, operating since 1988. In 2009 Tana and her husband opened Road Dog Drivers, to provide a matching system of professional truck drivers with motor carriers. This system is designed to keep assets moving. They wanted to match professional truck drivers that were able to drive and had unused hours of service to companies using an easy-to-use online platform.
More information about Tana Greene: Tana was interviewed for Inc. Magazine and stated her four values: never settle, have accountability, dare to be different, and see the awesomeness in others. Greene Group has been named as a national 2016 Best Staffing Firms to Work for winner, they have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s 5,000 Growing Companies in 2007, 2008, 2014, and 2015.
● Why it is important to know your “witchcraft” in your business.
● Knowing the importance of culture and value within your company is more important than focusing on the money.
● The best ways to determine who you and what your core values are professionally.
● The importance of having a mentor to look up to in both personal and professional aspects.
● What knowing when it’s not a good fit in business does for your business.
Interview Links & Other Resources