Leadership, Knowledge, Discipline, Heart, Curiosity
Episode 13: Lead from the Heart
On this episode of Mere Mortals Unite, we interview author and speaker Mark Crowley. Mark is the ultimate seeker of knowledge, and knows the value of learning … not just to get validation for what he already thinks, but to broaden his perspective. Listen and let Mark inspire you.
- How Mark describes his superpower.
- Benefits of acquiring knowledge from a variety of disciplines.
- Some of the ways Mark seeks a broader perspective on life.
- Why every time you improve one discipline in your life, you improve all disciplines in your life.
- What is means to “lead from the heart” and how it can have a profound impact on others.
- Why you should steal ideas from other disciplines in order to do your best work.
- How your biography affects your biology.
- Suggestions from Mark on how to become more of a seeker.
Interview Links & Other Resources
Lead from the Heart by Mark Crowley
Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
Follow Mark Crowley on Twitter
Connect with Mark Crowley on LinkedIn
Connect with Mark Crowley on Facebook
Four Radical Leadership Practices That Will Dramatically Increase Engagement
Employee Engagement Isn’t Getting Better and Gallup Shows the Surprising Reasons Why
iTunes - Subscribe, Rate & Review